Buy endocet oxycodone acetaminophen. It is a combination of acetaminophen and oxycodone. From these ingredients, Oxycodone is an opioid pain medication which is also referred to as narcotic and Acetaminophen is a less powerful painkiller which acts as an enhancer for Oxycodone.This combination medication is used to help relieve moderate to severe pain. It contains a opioid pain reliever (oxycodone) and a non-opioid pain reliever (acetaminophen). Oxycodone works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain.Acetaminophen can also reduce a fever.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Dosage should be adjusted according to the severity of the pain and the response of the patient. It may occasionally be necessary to exceed the usual dosage recommended below in cases of more severe pain or in those patients who have become tolerant to the analgesic effect of opioids. If pain is constant, the opioid analgesic should be given at regular intervals on an around-the-clock schedule. Endocet (oxycodone and acetaminophen tablets) tablets are given orally.
What is the most important information I should know about Endocet?
You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to acetaminophen or oxycodone, or if you have:
– severe asthma or breathing problems; or
– a blockage in your stomach or intestines.
Tell your doctor if you have ever had:
– breathing problems, sleep apnea;
– liver disease;
– a drug or alcohol addiction;
– kidney disease;
– a head injury or seizures;
– urination problems; or
– problems with your thyroid, pancreas, or gallbladder.
If you use opioid medicine while you are pregnant, your baby could become dependent on the drug. This can cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the baby after it is born. Babies born dependent on opioids may need medical treatment for several weeks.
Buy endocet oxycodone acetaminophen side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Endocet: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. In rare cases, acetaminophen may cause a severe skin reaction that can be fatal. This could occur even if you have taken acetaminophen in the past and had no reaction. Stop taking Endocet and call your doctor right away if you have skin redness or a rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling. Like other narcotic medicines, oxycodone can slow your breathing. Death may occur if breathing becomes too weak.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
– noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing, breathing that stops during sleep;
– a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
– confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
– seizure (convulsions);
– problems with urination;
– infertility, missed menstrual periods;
– impotence, sexual problems, loss of interest in sex;
– liver problems – nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools,jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
– low cortisol levels – nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.
How is Endocet (Acetaminophen and Oxycodone) supplied?
Here it is supplied here as follows:
– Bottles of 60 tablets
– Bottles of 120 tablets